Never judge a book by its cover! A phrase made for people to not discriminate regarding appearances and accept people as they are. Seems simple right? Yes? No! No, it’s always easier said than done. But in reality, people judge! They do judge you and more often than once people’s minds get attracted to the perfect body! Then what do other fellow beings do? They try to enhance their beauty and damage themselves in the process!
Here are some of the ways:
1. Plastic Surgery – Basically, you simply want a little bit of touch here and there? Wow! How delightful! And you’re even willing to spend a thousand bucks for it. Amusing! But what about the aftermath! There are risks and complications and during the surgery death is the major complication. And if not death, then what are the other risks that follow an amazing face? Infection, nerve bleeding, tissue damage, etc!
2. Breast Enlargement – So you want people to be nice to you and you want them to find you attractive? So you go for bigger juggies in order to seek attention! Now that’s what I call a brilliant mind. And no harm in that because we all have the right to feel beautiful and human being a social animal needs to be with people. But again, when women opt for it, this could cause serious damage to it. The effects that follow can involve are the following: arthritis and joint pain, swelling, bruising, stiffness of chest muscles, necrosis (skin death), changes in nipple sensitivity etc, and last but not least, death.
3. Buttock Enlargement – All said and done, let’s directly move on to the consequences. First of all, understand that your body was made in a certain way. And adding anything extra to your body can be harmful in ways that can be fatal. Why? Because of Buttock Enhancement’s unpredictability and incredible variability of fat graft retention, it is possible that this procedure might go wrong.
4. Tattoos – Do I need to mention that if the needles used in the procedure are not sterilized, then you guys can get STD’s? And if not that then it can cause serious skin problems and infections and rashes.
It’s better to consult a dermatologist first to know your skin and skin type and then go for the needles. Redness, inflammations, and other damages can be caused if the chemicals used in ink are not suitable for the skin.
5. Creams – Creams are the cheapest of all the other mentioned ways to enhance the beauty and the cheapest way to damage your skin. No, not all creams do it. There are brands which use good contents and there are some herbal creams and you might really want to use them. But as we know that anything in excess can harm you, these creams, even though little has the power to do that. Honestly, these skin creams consist of a number of chemicals that can mix with the natural oils of your skin and tame it in a hazardous way.
6. Liposuction – Excessive fats? Is it a problem for you to fit in those pretty and preppy jeans? No worries we have a perfect solution for you! And it is called liposuction which means that this method can suck facts out of your body! Oh yes! So no, dieting and exercise has gone out of the window. And what happens after liposuction? That’s right..swelling, bruises, irritation, breakage of the nearby vessels.
7. Botox – Most of the people reading this article must have heard about the term “Botox.” And as ruthless as it sounds, Botox is a deadly poison. Sooner or later its side effects show up. While itching, scars, pain, muscle pain, bruises are the subtler side effects of Botox, skin cancer is more on the harsher side.
8. Laser hair removal – Unwanted hair can be a problem to many. But the aftermath of hair removal treatments leads to certain problems to many too. Infection, scars, hyper or hypo pigmentation and removal of skin being some of the dangers of laser hair removal!
9. Hair transplant – Hair transplant is one of the methods that are opted to replace the lost hair on the scalp. The hair follicle cells from other parts of the body are picked and placed on the scalp. However, this method may be hazardous as in this process, the present follicles on the head are getting disturbed and the new batch of hair can get affected. Also, this method can cause swelling and redness of the scalp.
10. Hair Color – What more? You want to dye your hair? And what’s the aftermath of it? When you color your hair, you are locking the outermost portion of the hair and hence the required nutrients and oils won’t be able to penetrate inside. Of course, there are brands and products that look after this scenario and use substances which are made according to hair types! That may be beneficial to hair and for the appearance of your hair. However, there are certain products that do harm and the additional layer of color on your hair locks the moisture. This all adds up to the dry and frizzy hair conditions.
So by ending this article, I would like to conclude something. Beauty is skin deep and it is natural and humane to feel beautiful. But these methods if prolonged for a long duration and not done in a proper manner can do more harm than good.