Some recipes may take just a few minutes of preparation. But they can be satisfying to your soul all night. Vegan recipes are one such divine food. What more better can be than going all vegan to add that healthy element to your life.
There may be many reasons why you may choose to be a “vegan”. To some there can be ethical reasons or religious beliefs. If you are working and you wish to know about some quick to make vegan recipes, here are some options you can look into-
1. Vegetable rice – Vegetable Rice is a quick to make cuisine that is equally relished by people all across the globe. There are many variations of this recipe and local taste and flavours are added in different countries and regions. It can also be cooked as a part of daily recipe. It can be eaten as a main dish or can be cooked as an accompaniment with other dishes. Vegetable Rice is a healthy and nutritious vegetarian dish.
2. Chitpole bean Burritos – This is another vegetarian dish that can be cooked fast. To prepare this dish, you need chitpole chile powder, black beans, kidney beans, lettuce, plum tomatoes, garlic, green onions sour cream, etc. This is a protein rich recipe that can be prepared in just 30 minutes. Depending on your taste, you can substitute some ingredients.
3. Eggplant and goat cheese sandwiches – This is a perfect lunch option for vegans. Quick to prepare and full of nutrition, this recipe needs tomatoes soup, dried basil, roasted eggplant, salad leaves, onions and tomatoes sliced and brown bread buns. Every ingredient of this recipe is easily available and the combination of these ingredients elicits a flavour to remember.
4. Two bean soup with kale – This is again a simple vegan dish that can be prepared in just half an hour. It needs ciabatta bread, tomato slices, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, beans and you are done. This dish has high nutritional value and can be cooked whenever you are hard pressed for time. These ingredients are readily available at high end departmental stores.
5. Red onion, goat cheese and potato pizza – The recipe needs vinegar, minced garlic, extra virgin olive oil, lettuce, radicchio, red onions and potatoes. This is a very simple vegetarian dish and can be completed in just 20 minutes. You can enjoy some quality time with your loved one while preparing for the recipe. Moreover, enjoying a healthy vegetarian dish is going to keep your healthy and fit.
6. Quinoa and black beans – Quinoa is a nutty grain from South America. This can be a very flavorful alternative to black beans and rice. Quinoa is naturally gluten-free and contains iron, B-vitamins, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, vitamin E and fiber. It is one of only plant foods that contains complete protein and is comprised of all pernine essential amino acids. Cook quinoa and black beans with spices of your choice with tomatoes and onion. You can also add vegetables of your choice. It does not take long hours to cook.
Try going no-meat from today. Eating all plant recipes can be incredibly satisfying to your tummy. Moreover, the above vegetarian recipes need relatively little time to prepare when compared with non vegetarian dishes. Check back this space for more such quick to make recipes.