Hope you could get value information from our previous article. Here we bring you the second version on more foods that help in boosting sex life. If you are a passionate lover, you are always on the lookout for improving your sex life like buying appeasing lingerie, decorating the bedroom, going off to romantic and exotic places or even to the extent of kinky stuff like role playing. You will be happy to know that there is no need to go for this entire fancy potpourri, as there are foods which can help you boost your sex life among other nutrition benefits.
11. Meat – If you are a meat lover you are in for a treat as beef, chicken, and pork contain carnitine, L-arginine, and zinc. Carnitine and L-arginine are amino acids which help in an uninterrupted blood flow that leads to engorgement of tissues for sexual response in men and women.
12. Salmon – is rich in heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids. Salmon along with tuna and halibut, can act as a great aphrodisiac, as omega-3 may help prevent the building of blockages in your arteries, directly helping you improve blood flow throughout your body.
13. Nuts – Cashews and almonds have an abundance of zinc, and L-arginine to keep your blood flowing. Walnuts are rich in omega-3 too and have other nutrition benefits. Next time you can go for nuts instead of chocolate (but dark chocolate – check part 1) while spicing up.
15. Apples – Along with berries, onions and dark-colored grapes, apples are rich in an antioxidant called quercetin. Quercetin is amazing for improving your sex life as it controls symptoms of prostatitis and interstitial cystitis (IC) while improving blood circulation.
16. Pumpkin Seeds – are a great aphrodisiac. Behind those scary Halloween eyes, they lie with great nutritious value like being a rich source of zinc, antioxidants selenium and vitamin E, which are excellent for the arteries and blood flow.
17. Brussels sprouts – Yes, Brussels sprouts taste bad, don’t smell too good either and might be your least willing pick at a dinner, but they can improve your sex life a lot. They are rich in a compound called indole-3-carbinol, which is responsible for reducing estrogen and increasing libido in men.
18. Pomegranate – Being termed as the ‘new Viagra’ pomegranate juice can improve your sex life drastically. It contains polyphenolics, tannins and anthocyanins which have many health benefits like raising testosterone levels, improve blood flow and they also help avoid prostate cancer.
19. Saffron – It has been known since the ancient times that saffron has great aphrodisiac qualities. It contains antioxidants like safranal, crocetin, and crocin. These are responsible for increasing sexual desire and arousal by increased blood flow to the sexual organs. Consuming saffron increases the frequency of sexual activity.
20. Arugula – Since the first century Arugula has been considered as an arousal aid. They are packed with minerals and antioxidants for a healthy sex life. Arugula helps blocking absorption of environmental contaminants which may negatively impact our libido.